- Traffic Lights
- Remote Displays
- Lockable Weatherproof Enclosures for Indicator & Printer
- Computer Systems for Ticketing, Tracking & Inventory Control
- Lightning and surge protection kits
- Solar power
- S1280 PC software adaptor for seamless scale transaction data management
More About Legal for Trade Rail Scales
Southwestern Scale fabricates, installs and certifies traditional weighbridge rail scales that are used for commercial trade purposes. Our line of legal for trade scales includes an extensive portfolio of solutions so you can customize them to meet your specific needs.
Full length weighbridge scales are available in either concrete or steel deck versions, and in combination truck/rail or rail only designs. These are deep pit mounted scales that provide decades of reliable and accurate weighing performance.
Low profile weighbridge models are offered in multiple configurations and are surface mounted on concrete foundations. These systems are offered in Single, Single/Single, Single/Double, Double, Double/Double configurations.
When considering a rail scale, take into account the following factors as part of your decision matrix:
- Do you need a legal for trade scale, or a scale that works as well as a legal for trade scale? There are cost savings in non legal for trade models.
- Can your operation afford to have the rail line shut down for an extended period of time for foundation construction and cure time?
- Do you have upwards of 125’ of track that is straight to place the scale?
Download a brochure to learn more.
Watch this video to see more about Legal for Trade Rail Scales.
CONTACT A SCALE EXPERT
Do you have a question? For more information about truck scales for sale or rent, scale calibration or other services, fill out the form and a Southwestern Scale representative will contact you shortly.
Call an expert today at (602) 243-3951