More About Process Control Systems
Advancements in scale indicator technology have made it possible for us to add weight based process control systems to help you increase productivity, improve efficiency and lower operating costs. Modern scale indicators of today are alternatives to programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and deliver more power to your operation at a lower cost than what is available to industrial design firms. We can design, develop and deliver weight based process control systems for a wide variety of applications.
- Automation and control
- Industrial valves, pumps, conveyors, sensors, equipment and instrumentation to improve process efficiencies.
- Mechanical weighing equipment to digital.
- Pneumatic controls.
- Provide a recipe driven standalone system or integrate it into existing equipment.
- Fabrication of tanks and fillers for applications using PAC or PLC to run system logics and controls and apply load cells for weight-based control.
- Create bulk filling applications using screw conveyors or super sack weight based systems.
- Includes chassis for super sacks, frame structure and hoists.
- Create custom software programs and recipes per customer requirements and specifications.
- Provide inventory solutions utilizing a programmable indicator, scale base, barcode scanner and printer, and develop an inventory software with a database to manage inventory counts, conduct transactions, set minimum and maximum levels, create cycle count and report via export. Download the brochure for APWI, the piece weight inventory management solution developed by Southwestern Scale.
- Provide a process historian to help collect product and quantity data per batch recipe and integrate with ERP or existing customer software.
Watch this video to see more about process control systems we have designed.
CONTACT A SCALE EXPERT
Do you have a question? For more information about truck scales for sale or rent, scale calibration or other services, fill out the form and a Southwestern Scale representative will contact you shortly.
Call an expert today at (602) 243-3951