A prominent company in the minerals sector, operating in Arizona, had a mechanical, concrete deck, combination truck and rail scale that needed to be replaced. The scale was in very poor condition and was beyond repair
- The deck was deteriorating and could no longer be “temporarily repaired”
- The mechanical suspension exhibited excessive corrosion, and had recently failed
A replacement combination truck and rail scale from Southwestern Scale. Based on the scope of work, and our level of experience, the customer chose Southwestern Scale for the job.
- Expertise in the scope of work of the project. We had executed similar jobs in the past.
- Southwest Scale’s in-house construction crew was available to repair and modify the existing pit
- Southwest Scale’s fabrication department removed the old scale. Then they proceeded to install, assemble, calibrate and certify the new scale
- All within the safety guidelines established by the customer’s operations
The customer saved money on the project by choosing Southwestern Scale because:
- Local fabrication equated to reduced freight costs of the scale to the site
- Local resource equated to reduced costs for trip charges and travel expenses
- Southwestern Scale provided a truck scale for use during the construction phase to help maintain operational flow
REPAIRED PIT READY FOR NEW SCALE
If you would like more information on this, or any other type of scale, call us at Southwestern Scale Company at (602) 243-3951, or visit our website by clicking here.