More About High Impact Coil Scales
Industrial weighing operations require heavy duty, reliable scales that function 24 hours continuously. Southwestern Scale offers a complete line of high impact scales to satisfy these demanding applications. Our high-impact coil scales offer a rugged structural steel weighbridge and the reliability of double ended shear beam load cells to provide legal for trade accuracy in extreme industrial applications. This makes them rugged and durable enough to be used in applications such as coil, pipe, and steel processing.
- COC: 97-132A1
- NTEP capacities from 20,000 to 120,000 lb – Special capacities available
- Non-NTEP electromechanical designs are available
- Full electronic NTEP platform sizes range from 4′ x 6′ to 20′ x 10′ – Special sizes available
- Load cell overload protection to 150%
- Designed for 100% End Load Capacity (CLC)
- 1/2″ Smooth plate deck (bolted) is standard with optional diamond plate (available)
- All high impact scales are constructed with heavy structural steel
- Can be built with flat decks, V-decks, or with rails for coil transfer car weighing
CONTACT A SCALE EXPERT
Do you have a question? For more information about truck scales for sale or rent, scale calibration or other services, fill out the form and a Southwestern Scale representative will contact you shortly.
Call an expert today at (602) 243-3951