- Digital indicators
- Remote junction box
- Floor mounted indicator stand – 48″ height
- Integral indicator stand – 48″ height
- Floor anchor plates
- Stainless steel tread plate decking
- Risers frames
- Bump ramps
- Pit frame
- Foot retaining plates
- Lift truck fork pockets (Integrated in scale weighbridge)
- Remote summing box and board
- Wheeled portability frame
- Portability frame with fork pockets
- Free standing indicator column
- Indicator column attached to scale
- Smooth deck plate
- Custom color
- Side access summing box
- Mounting holes or studs for field mounted equipment
- SS load cells
More About Industrial Floor Scales
Southwestern Scale has been in the business of meeting customers’ heavy-capacity and industrial floor scale needs for over 70 years. Our floor and pallet scales are built to stand up under the most demanding industrial uses. All are constructed with high-grade carbon or stainless steel and include a low profile deck for loading heavy materials. With capacities ranging from 10,000 pounds to 40,000 pounds, there is an industrial floor scale or pallet scale that is perfect for your needs.
Floor scales come in many sizes, capacities, colors and configurations such as stainless steel and lift deck models for sanitary wash down applications and low profile designs as drum scale. Floor scales are also the basis of design for wheelchair scales used for patients in the medical industry. These scales can be set and used on an existing surface or they can be pit mounted to eliminate tripping hazards.
Download a brochure to learn more.
Watch a video to learn more about B-TEK Floor Scales.
CONTACT A SCALE EXPERT
Do you have a question? For more information about truck scales for sale or rent, scale calibration or other services, fill out the form and a Southwestern Scale representative will contact you shortly.
Call an expert today at (602) 243-3951