Since our establishment in 1948, we have been providing top-quality scale and weighing system services for all industrial applications from milligrams to tons. Firmly rooted in Arizona, we actively serve the entire Southwestern region and have customers throughout North America.
Southwestern Scale is fully-equipped to service customers in over 25 different industries including sand & gravel, mining, chemical, agricultural, food, parcel, industrial and many more. These are the customers that drive our regional and national economy and we are more than pleased to part of their growth. We have installed more equipment and provided more field services using our extensive mobile fleet than any other scale company in the region.
Southwestern Scale brand heavy capacity scales are manufactured right here in Phoenix for the last 70+ years, with a focus on durability, reliability, and innovation. As a national leader in scale equipment and scale services, we are dedicated to providing an exceptional level of customer service, personal attention, professionalism, honesty and integrity to all our customers. No matter how big or small the job may be!
We currently have an opening for a FIELD SERVICE PLANNER & DISPATCHER. Normal work hours are from 6:30am – 3:30pm, but do vary depending on customer’s requirements. (We are a 24-7 service provider)
- Review and organize all field work orders that are in system and coordinate resources required to execute jobs in field.
- Communicate with customers if further information is required to complete job and to confirm when our techs will be arriving at their site.
- Identify equipment, tools and supplies that are required to complete work orders. Ensure that the Field Technicians are prepared to fulfill the requirements needed to successfully complete the required tasks at the site.
- Coordinate the execution of internal work orders for customer’s equipment being repaired or setup in-house.
- Identify safety issues for dispatched jobs and prepare field technicians accordingly.
- Verify all requirements were met in the field before the job is closed and submitted for billing.
- GPS monitoring of fleet to stay informed of field activities and assets throughout the day.
- Field service dispatching in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Construction, or similar industries
- Geographical knowledge of Southwest region of the United States with heavy focus on Arizona
- Route planning for small and heavy weight vehicles
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual a plus
Benefits are as follows after you complete the 60 day probationary period;
- Eight paid company Holidays plus your Birthday
- PPO Medical / Dental / Vision / Life
- 401k with company match (after 1 year)
- Being an integral part of the team to Deliver Confidence With Every Measure to our customers!
To learn more about us please visit swscale.com
or email your resume to email@example.com