Since our establishment in 1948, we have been providing top-quality Scale and weighing system services for all industrial applications from milligrams to tons. Firmly rooted in Arizona, we actively serve the entire Southwestern region and have customers throughout North America.
Southwestern Scale is fully equipped to service customers in over 25 different industries including Sand & Gravel, Mining, Chemical, Agricultural, Food, Parcel, Industrial and many more. These are the customers that drive our regional and national economy, and we are more than pleased to part of their growth. We have installed more equipment and provided more field services using our extensive mobile fleet than any other Scale company in the region.
Southwestern Scale heavy capacity Scales have been manufactured right here in Phoenix for the past 40+ years, with a focus on durability, reliability, and innovation. As a national leader in Scale equipment and Scale services, we are dedicated to providing an exceptional level of customer service, personal attention, professionalism, honesty and integrity to all our customers (no matter how big or small the job may be)!
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TEAM
We currently have an opening for a FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN. The primary responsibilities will be to become a licensed scale technician in AZ, and travel to our customer’s locations to service/calibrate their weighing equipment and do weighing equipment installations & maintenance. Normal work hours are from 7:00am – 3:00pm, but do vary depending on customer’s requirements. (We are a 24-7 service provider)
Additional skills are required below:
• Clean driving record (you will be required to consent to an MVD check)
• Able to travel outside of Phoenix, AZ Monday-Friday when needed
• Willing to work on weekends using a rotating schedule with rest of team
• Can work earlier or later than normal work hours with 10+ hours of overtime per week.
• CDL a plus (Minimum Class B), but not required
• Good communication skills
• Clean appearance
• Problem solver
• Able to use a multimeter
• Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
• Own hand tools
Benefits are as follows after you complete the 60 day probationary period:
• PPO Medical / Dental / Vision / Life
• Eight paid company Holidays plus your Birthday
• 401k with company match (after 12 months)
• Employee SAFETY is our priority. In process to become VPP Certified through ADOSH.
• The best vehicles, equipment, tools and technology to execute field service
• A family-owned company that is truly different than most companies out there. Yes, that is a bold statement, but if you are fortunate enough to be asked to join the team, you will soon realize how true that statement is.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Experience: 1 year of weighing equipment service and calibration (Preferred)
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Vision insurance
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Do you have a question?
For more information about Scales for sale or rent, Scale Calibration, or other services, call one of our experts today at 602-243-3951.
Or click the button below to fill out our contact form, and a SWSCALE representative will contact you shortly.