WHY WORK FOR US
When you make a commitment to us, we invest in you!
We see people over numbers, and understand that the wellbeing of our employees is a priority (not an afterthought). You’re providing us with your own set of unique skills and experience to help our business grow and, in turn, we’re always ensuring that you’re receiving the types of benefits and resources you expect and deserve!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package:
• 401(k) with 5% company matching ¹
• Health insurance (100% paid deductible) ²
• Dental insurance ²
• Vision insurance ²
• Life insurance ²
• Paid time off (PTO) ²
• Eight (8) paid company holidays (plus your birthday off!)
In addition to your benefits package, we’ll also provide you with the best resources for the job:
• Top-notch, well-maintained company vehicles
• High-quality equipment and tools
• Innovative technology for tasks in the field
We’re also now a SHARP-Certified operation through ADOSH, as part of our ever-expanding Safety initiatives and commitment to keep all SWSCALE team members safeguarded from any and all workplace hazards.
Beyond benefits and resources, you’ll be given the confidence of knowing that your work is directly impacting the regional economy, and the security of knowing that you’re part of a knowledgeable, recession-proof TEAM! No matter what’s happening in the global marketplace, we’re always well-positioned for success, giving you one less thing to worry about at night! Between our 70+ years of experience in the Scale industry, and the 300 years of combined industry experience across all of your co-workers, you’ll be able to lean on an unparalleled set of resources.
At the end of the day, you’ll know your work helped make a difference, and feel good about what you accomplished. Every position at SWSCALE is crucial to our shared success, and your efforts will never go unnoticed or unrewarded!
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE
Normal work hours are from 6:00am – 3:00pm, but do vary depending on customer’s requirements (we are a 24-7 service provider).
• Review and organize all field work orders that are in system and coordinate resources required to execute jobs in field.
• Communicate with customers if further information is required to complete job and to confirm when our techs will be arriving at their site.
• Identify equipment, tools and supplies that are required to complete work orders. Ensure that the Field Technicians are prepared to fulfill the requirements needed to successfully complete the required tasks at the site.
• Coordinate the execution of internal work orders for customer’s equipment being repaired or setup in-house.
• Identify safety issues for dispatched jobs and prepare field technicians accordingly.
• Verify all requirements were met in the field before the job is closed and submitted for billing.
• GPS monitoring of fleet to stay informed of field activities and assets throughout the day.
This role is vital to the day-to-day operations of SWSCALE, and will provide an immediate and meaningful impact to the business.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
• Field service dispatching in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Construction, or similar industries
• Geographical knowledge of Southwest region of the United States with heavy focus on Arizona
• Route planning for small and heavy weight vehicles
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service and great communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bilingualism is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
WHO WE ARE
Southwestern Scale is a fully equipped weighing enterprise, servicing customers in over 25 different industries, including Sand & Gravel, Mining, Chemical, Agricultural, Food, Parcel, Industrial, and many, many more! We have installed more equipment and provided more field services using our extensive mobile fleet than any other Scale company in the Southwestern United States.
We like to say that we’re “BIG. BOLD. BLUE.”:
BIG because our business is growing by leaps and bounds, and can be attributed to our efforts to think bigger.
BOLD because we’re always looking to boldly improve our processes, efficiencies, and overall knowledge.
BLUE because we all strive toward the same goals, while proudly donning our company logo.
Learn more about us here: https://swscale.com/about
¹ After 12 months
² After completing a 60-day probationary period
APPLY TO THIS POSITION:
Do you have a question?
For more information about Scales for sale or rent, Scale Calibration, or other services, call one of our experts today at 602-243-3951.
Or click the button below to fill out our contact form, and a SWSCALE representative will contact you shortly.
2535 W. Broadway Road, Phoenix, AZ 85041
P.O. Box 8760, Phoenix, AZ 85066
10101 Hicks Field Road, Suite 105
Fort Worth, TX 76179