WHY WORK FOR US
When you make a commitment to us, we invest in you!
We see people over numbers, and understand that the wellbeing of our employees is a priority (not an afterthought). You’re providing us with your own set of unique skills and experience to help our business grow and, in turn, we’re always ensuring that you’re receiving the types of benefits and resources you expect and deserve!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package:
• 401(k) with 5% company matching ¹
• Health insurance (100% paid deductible) ²
• Dental insurance ²
• Vision insurance ²
• Life insurance ²
• Paid time off (PTO) ²
• 11 paid company holidays (plus your birthday off!)
In addition to your benefits package, we’ll also provide you with the best resources for the job:
• Top-notch, well-maintained company vehicles
• High-quality equipment and tools
• Innovative technology for tasks in the field
We’re also now a SHARP-Certified operation through ADOSH, as part of our ever-expanding Safety initiatives and commitment to keep all SWSCALE team members safeguarded from any and all workplace hazards.
Beyond benefits and resources, you’ll be given the confidence of knowing that your work is directly impacting the regional economy, and the security of knowing that you’re part of a knowledgeable, recession-proof TEAM! No matter what’s happening in the global marketplace, we’re always well-positioned for success, giving you one less thing to worry about at night! Between our 70+ years of experience in the Scale industry, and the 300 years of combined industry experience across all of your co-workers, you’ll be able to lean on an unparalleled set of resources.
At the end of the day, you’ll know your work helped make a difference, and feel good about what you accomplished. Every position at SWSCALE is crucial to our shared success, and your efforts will never go unnoticed or unrewarded!
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE
Normal work hours are from 7:00am – 4:00pm, but do vary depending on customer’s requirements (we are a 24-7 service provider).
• Promote and sell Southwestern Scale Service Agreements in a strategic and focused manner
• Promote and sell weighing system solutions in a strategic and focused manner
• Meet and engage with new and existing customers, providing insight on the products and services we offer
• Engage in business conversation with business owners, decision makers and gatekeepers
• Consultatively sell making recommendations to prospect and client of the various solutions SWSCALE offers to meet and exceed the customer’s objectives
• Travel as needed to engage customers, with overnight travel being anticipated
• Using Oracle Netsuite, you will enter and record your sales opportunities, and generate proposals
• Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospect and client of the various solutions SWSCALE offers to meet and exceed the customer’s objectives
• Execute timely preparation of all expense reports, call reports and assigned projects
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
• A great attitude, self-motivation, strong work ethic, and high reliability
• Broad-based general knowledge of industrial operations
• Exceptional customer service and great communication skills
• Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills
• Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding sales goals as well as strong negotiation and closing techniques
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong technical skills: able to present technical concepts; provide customers with hands-on techniques using our products
• Ability to travel, with potential multiple overnight stays
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Location: Loveland, Colorado
WHO WE ARE
Southwestern Scale is a fully equipped weighing enterprise, servicing customers in over 25 different industries, including Sand & Gravel, Mining, Chemical, Agricultural, Food, Parcel, Industrial, and many, many more! We have installed more equipment and provided more field services using our extensive mobile fleet than any other Scale company in the Southwestern United States.
We like to say that we’re “BIG. BOLD. BLUE.”:
BIG because our business is growing by leaps and bounds, and can be attributed to our efforts to think bigger.
BOLD because we’re always looking to boldly improve our processes, efficiencies, and overall knowledge.
BLUE because we all strive toward the same goals, while proudly donning our company logo.
Learn more about us here: https://swscale.com/about
¹ After 12 months
² After completing a 60-day probationary period
APPLY TO THIS POSITION:
Do you have a question?
For more information about Scales for sale or rent, Scale Calibration, or other services, call one of our experts today at 602-243-3951.
Or click the button below to fill out our contact form, and a SWSCALE representative will contact you shortly.
2535 W. Broadway Road, Phoenix, AZ 85041
P.O. Box 8760, Phoenix, AZ 85066
729 8th Street SE, Building 2
Loveland, CO 80537
10101 Hicks Field Road, Suite 105
Fort Worth, TX 76179